Second
class second period
This was the second class, and I think that it was a little bit better than
the first one because now I could make students to speak. In the first class,
it was difficult for me to make them speak.
I can say that I pushed them to do it, but this second class there were
some of them that were helping me to develop the activities.
Well, talking about the class I could say that everything went well. In
the first activity as a warm up, I made a charades activity in which they had
to create two groups and each group had to choose a representative who was
going to be sitting on the chair guessing the words that his classmates were
mimic. It was nice because it helped them to wake up, and then; they did the
next activity in a very nice way. I really liked this activity because students
enjoyed it and made them to laugh which was a big challenge for me.
As the topic was quantifiers, the second activity that I did is that I gave
them some examples about quantifiers let it them know that in some cases you
can use more than one quantifier, but we have to be careful with some meanings.
Then, I came up with a fill in the blank activity in which they had to
complete some sentences according to the meaning, it was nice to do it because
they showed if it was well explained, and all of them did it in a very nice
way.
The third activity developed was to create sentences. I asked them to
pick up a paper from the box that I had
in my hands and according to the quantifier that they had gotten, they had to
create a sentence. Then, I asked to each of them for the sentences, and all of
them did the sentences in a very nice way.
The next activity was that I brought a chart to the classroom which
contained several pictures of countable and uncountable nouns. I asked them to
create three sentences. When they finished, I asked for the sentences made by
the students.
After doing this, I came up with a whispering activity in which they had
to create two sentences and whisper some sentences and write on the board those
sentences given by the teacher.
Something that I really liked from this class is that I improved a
little bit in the case of being more enthusiastic. The teacher told me last
class that I needed to be more enthusiastic. I think I was at the first thirty
minutes, but then; when I saw that they were kind of bored and did not want to
talk, it depressed me, and my feelings were not the same.
This is one of the things that I did, and I hope to improve still more.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario