martes, 4 de marzo de 2014


Third Teaching Practicum
Well, Monday came and I did my last teaching practice from this period. I must say that as time goes on I am facing more and more situations that help me to become better. On this last class I taught “Family Members”. I consider that it was a very nice topic because they are many things to do with this. To begin this class, I made a Whispering activity as a warm up. At first, I was unsecured. I thought that they were not be able to do this activity because I did not know if the teacher had already taught the vocabulary that I included in the sentences that they had to whisper, but unfortunately they did it and I felt happy because they worked as I expected. Then, I made a listening activity, but before doing this I taught new vocabulary that they did not know and that vocabulary was going to be useful for doing the listening activity. So I taught this vocabulary and I did the listening.
Then, I made another listening activity, but it was a listening comprehension. I could say that this was a very difficult listening. At first they were seeing to each other because they did not know what they had to write, but I played it until they got it and they did it. It was difficult, but they did it. At first, I felt nervous because I was not in my agenda, but anyways we never know what will happen. I can say that this was the only thing that I did not like.
After this listening, I made a review of some grammar structures. They were studying family members, but they also were studying the Simple Present Tense. So I explained something about this, and it was nice because they knew what to do.
When I finished with those grammar structures, I asked them to work on some sentences completion. While they were working on that the bell rang, and I asked them to work on that at home.  
This was what I did I just hope to do it better next time and faced all the new things that I have to face in this next practice. I hope to do it better.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario