jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

first class, last period


As every first class I started with enthusiasm and with all the feelings, and I did my best to motivate the students doing funny and meaningful activities. In this time I got English access again, and I am with teacher Marcela. The topic was Past Progressive.

I am really admired of how students had learned, and how they produce the language. I remember the first practice that I did, I did it with them, and it was kind of difficult for me because they did not understand what I asked them to do, but now it is totally different they have learned a lot, and I can say that teachers are doing a great job.

But talking about my class the first thing that I did is that I showed some flashcards for they to create sentences orally base on the picture. I really liked this activity because it helped them to practice. After doing this, I gave them the flashcards to practice the questions and answer the questions, as well.

Then, I came up with a fill in the blank activity related to the activity and they did it very fast. There were no questions. After doing this, we checked the answers, and  all of them were well done.

After this I gave the flashcards again, and I asked for sentences base on the pictures; after this we checked the sentences that they did, and just one student did it wrong, but then; everything went well.

Then, I came up with a speaking activity which was called”find someone who” it was cool because they were very exciting answering questions and asking what they did one day before.

I really liked my class it was very nice. I liked it especially because the students participate a lot and help you developing the activities that you bring for them. I love this group!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario