martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014


Second class English Access, last period 

Every moment that i get inside a classroom, i find something new for me and many challenges that help me to be better and face all the obstacles that might appear in the future. Today it was my second class with English Access group. It was nice to see how they work and to see that they are very enthusiastic of learning the language.

Well, the topic was phrasal verbs .Today the first thing that I did is that I did a TPR activity in which I brought some instruments to perform, and I used the phrasal verbs that I was going to teach. It helped me a lot because in that way they memorize the verbs and understand the meaning. This is one of the things that I liked that best.

Then, I came up with written sentences in which they could apply grammar. After doing this I asked to some students for sentences and they did it quickly and they did not hesitate on telling the sentences.

After doing this I asked them to complete a fill in the blank activity in which they had to complete the sentences using the phrasal verbs studied. They had ten minutes to do this, and then we checked all the sentences all together, and we solved this.

Then, I did the last activity which was Simon says. Students got fun and enjoyed this activity a lot. I really like this activity because they play and get fun at the same time.

In the observations the teacher told me that this class was very nice that she really liked it, I just have to be careful with time because I took too much time on doing the fill in the blank activity.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario